Pet-Friendly Big Bear Cabins and Vacation Rentals
Dog Friendly Cabins and Vacation Houses by Big Bear Getaway
Looking for a pet-friendly place to stay during your next visit to Big Bear Lake? Check out our selection of pet friendly Big Bear cabins and vacation rentals! Our luxurious properties are located in some of the most sought-after areas in and around the lake and offer everything you need for a comfortable and enjoyable stay, including fully-equipped kitchens, comfortable bedrooms, living areas, fireplaces, and more. Whether you’re looking for a cozy mountain cabin for two or a spacious vacation home for your group, we have just what you’re looking for. And best of all, our pet-friendly accommodations are welcome to guests of all kinds, so you can bring your furry friend along on your next trip to Big Bear Lake!
Bring Your Pet with You On Your Trip!
Big Bear Getaway > Big Bear Cabin Rentals & Vacation Homes > Pet friendly
More Options: Big Bear rentals with Hot Tubs, Luxury Cabin Rentals
Frequently Asked Questions
What is there to do in Big Bear?
There’s plenty to do in Big Bear! In the winter, you can hit the slopes at Big Bear Mountain Resort, or go cross-country skiing and snowshoeing at Big Bear Lake. In the summer, you can go hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and more. There are also plenty of shopping and dining options in Big Bear Village. So whether you’re looking for a winter wonderland or a summer getaway, Big Bear is the perfect destination!
We offer a bunch of cabins you can stay in if you’re looking for a place to relax. And of course, don’t forget about your furry friend! Big Bear is a great place to bring your pet.
Are dogs allowed on Big Bear Lake beaches?
Dogs are welcome on all beaches on Big Bear Lake and off of HWY 38! Big Bear Lake is the perfect place to bring your pet for a day of fun in the sun. Our pet friendly cabins are also located near parks equipped to handle doggy business. So whether you’re looking for a place to stay or just a place to play, Big Bear is the perfect destination for you and your pet!
What is the fee for pets?
For all Meredith homes and cabins, the pet fee is $60 dollars for the entire stay – no matter the duration. Of course, if you rent the cabin or home for longer, this fee becomes all the more economical.
When does it begin to snow in Big Bear?
The first snowfall in Big Bear usually happens between October and December, with the most common time being November. The ski resorts in Big Bear open around Thanksgiving weekend.
Why should I book a cabin near Big Bear Lake?
Well, for starters, Big Bear is an beautiful place. The scenery is stunning, wild, and the cabins are nestled in amongst the trees, so you really feel like you’re in nature.
Another great reason to book a cabin near Big Bear Lake is that there are plenty of activities to keep you busy. In the summer, you can go hiking, fishing, swimming, or just sit on the porch and enjoy the fresh mountain air. In the winter, there’s skiing, snowboarding, sledding, and more. Basically, whatever season you come, there’s always something to do near Big Bear Lake.
So if you’re looking for a beautiful place to stay with plenty of things to do nearby, then a cabin near Big Bear Lake is the perfect choice for you
Why Vacation Here?
1. Big Bear is an inexpensive mountain destination that has a lot to offer families.
2. It’s the perfect place to get away from noisy cities and relax in nature.
3. The area surrounding Big Bear boasts great skiing and snowboarding for those who love winter sports.
4. And, it goes without saying, but Spring and Summer are lovely seasons to go hiking, fishing, or camping in the mountains!
5. The region is especially beautiful in the fall when the leaves change color.
6. Big Bear Lake is a great spot to relax and take in some fresh air during summertime.
7. If you’re looking for something fun to do, check out one of the many festivals or events held in Big Bear throughout the year!
8. You’ll also find plenty of interesting places to shop and dine while you’re here – definitely worth exploring!
9. If you’re an art lover, there are plenty of galleries, museums, and theaters to enjoy in Big Bear.
10. Sometimes all you need is a break from reality, and what better place to do that than surrounded by the serenity of nature?
11. Bird enthusiasts will have a field day in Big Bear – Southern California’s mecca for bird watching.