CITY OF BIG BEAR LAKE VACATION RENTAL ORDINANCES AND HOW THEY AFFECT YOUR VISIT WITH US:
We welcome your visit to Big Bear to experience our year-round paradise! Vacation home rentals are located in our peaceful, tree-lined neighborhoods and offer an excellent opportunity for enjoyment of our beautiful mountain community. The following Ordinances have been enacted by the City of Big Bear Lake and apply to vacation rentals in the City of Big Bear Lake:
- USE OF OUTDOOR SPA OR OTHER OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES PROHIBITED FROM 10PM - 7AM.
- A maximum of 2 adults allowed per bedroom, the balance of any occupancy beyond that must be made up of children under the age of 18 up to the full permitted occupancy allowed. Absolutely no over-occupancy.
- No Parties, Gatherings, Events or Neighborhood Disturbances.
- No amplified music or other noise to be heard at the property line day or night.
- Allowed vehicles associated with the rental must not be exceeded and they must be parked in the designated parking areas for the home and cannot be parked in the street. This rule applies 24/7.
- FINES, PENALTIES AND/OR EVICTION BY CITY CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS FOR NON-COMPLIANCE. NO WARNINGS ISSUED.
City staff does patrol all vacation rental units to ensure compliance with the City Ordinances. Violators will be fined or evicted from the unit. If all or a portion of your group is directed to leave due to violations, there will be no refund.
NO STREET PARKING
QUIET TIME 10PM to 7AM - NO OUTSIDE ACTIVITY OR SPA USE
NO PARTIES, GATHERINGS OR NEIGHBORHOOD DISTURBANCES AT ANY TIME
NO OPEN FIRES
PLEASE BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR!
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Big Bear Getaway Management Team